Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chelsea and Manchester City target Geoffrey Kondogbia doesn't rule out Sevilla exit

Geoffrey Kondogbia: A reported target for Chelsea, Manchester City and Real Madrid
Sevilla midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia cannot rule out the idea of leaving the La Liga side having been linked with a number of European clubs.
Manchester City, Chelsea and Real Madrid are amongst those rumoured to be chasing the 20-year-old after an impressive debut season in Spain.
The Frenchman signed a five-year deal last summer but he refused to dismiss suggestions of a move away.
"I have four years left of my contract, but you never know," he told Onda Cero Radio.
"My goal is to finish the season and continue at Sevilla.
"What do I think of Madrid? I like Madrid, as I like other clubs. But I am happy at Sevilla," he added when questioned about the possibility of a move to Real Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment